ShawnA
ShawnA, SS Expert, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS , Decades of experience helping clients..
Experience:  SS Expert, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience helping clients..
15641319

I have ss with a D carrier. Humana tell me now the I have

Customer Question

I have ss with a D carrier. Humana tell me now the I have reached the dough nut hole. what the heck can I do now? It is only first of July, reached the dough nut hole about JUNE 15. Is there some other plan, program, or something? The latest script I got was $201.13( change may not correct ) I am diabetic, insulin is not something I can skip over. Any suggestions? Help!!!! rest of the scripts are not cheap.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  ShawnA replied 2 years ago.
I don't think you're going to like what I have to say and hopefully you won't hold it against me and I'll still get a great rating. I realize at this point you're thinking that it's not much of an expert answer but unfortunately there is no answer. Hopefully you understand that if I had a magic bullet or an answer I would obviously share with you. Unfortunately this is the reality of the situation. there sis NO ESCAPE.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It is what it is. Damn
Expert:  ShawnA replied 2 years ago.
I am. So sorry. I guess you were so upset I won't get a rating from you 😭.
Please reconsider. It won't cost you anything but it helps me. Believe me if I had a solution I would share it.