Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

Is my husband on my medicare? I have medicare. Thank you,

Customer Question
Is my husband on my...
Is my husband on my medicare? I have medicare.
Thank you, Carolyn
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Social Security
6/24/2015
Social Security Expert: LawTalk, Attorney replied 3 years ago
LawTalk, Attorney
Good afternoon Carolyn,
I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.
1. Does your husband qualify for Medicare on his own social security earnings record? In other words, did he work for at least 10 years in the us and pay social security taxes during that time so that he will qualify for social security retirement and Medicare?
2. How old is your husband?
3. How long have you been married?
Doug