Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

My name is***** I need a copy of my S/S statement

Customer Question
My name is***** I...
My name is***** I need a copy of my S/S statement stating the amount of the raise I got this last January.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Social Security
6/20/2015
Social Security Expert: ShawnA, SS Expert, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS , Decades of experience helping clients.. replied 3 years ago
ShawnA
ShawnA, SS Expert, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS , Decades of experience helping clients..
That is easily accomplished. Go to the below website. It is an online SS secure site. N need to share yiour information with anyone,https://secure.ssa.gov/RIL/SiView.do Hopefully this earns me a great rating!
Please rate my response in order that I can close this question out.
It will cost you nothing extra to do so and will help me greatly.
Thank you so very much in advance.
Thank you so very much in advance.
Please rate me with an OK (at least). It costs you nothing extra and that is how I get paid.