Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

What is the penalty and collecting social security

Customer Question
what is the penalty for...
what is the penalty for working and collecting social security benefits
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Social Security
6/10/2015
Social Security Expert: ShawnA, SS Expert, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS , Decades of experience helping clients.. replied 3 years ago
ShawnA
ShawnA, SS Expert, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS , Decades of experience helping clients..
Hello. My specialty is focusing on YOUR Financial needs. Financial Planner/Business Owner for 20 years. CPA,PFS,QFP,GMMA.
That depends on YOUR situation.
If you are on SS disability you can STILL work and earn an average of about 1300 a month. That is allowed and legal. there is a reduction of disability for amounts earned over that.
I'll offer you call to discuss YOUR situation and male sure you get exact information that applies to you.
All you need do is accept the call and I can share my number in a private screen.