Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

Question, where I can get a ID use only?

Customer Question
Hello! Question, where I...
Hello! Question, where I can get a ID for medical use only?
the question is because when, I submit the application for social security retirement the
officer do not accept my document, which was my american passport.
He want document from my country. For some reason its a error on my certificate
that is the reason, way I need the ID for medical use only. Thank you in advance for your help. God bless you!!!
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Social Security
6/9/2015
Social Security Expert: Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney replied 3 years ago
Stephanie O Joy, Esq
Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I thank you for your inquiry. I have been practicing SS law full time for 10+ years and look forward to assisting you.
What document does the SSA worker say he needs from your country?
What 'certificate' has an error on it?