How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask dylatess Your Own Question
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 3441
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
dylatess is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Question, where I can get a ID use only?

Customer Question

Hello! Question, where I can get a ID for medical use only?
the question is because when, I submit the application for social security retirement the
officer do not accept my document, which was my american passport.
He want document from my country. For some reason its a error on my certificate
that is the reason, way I need the ID for medical use only. Thank you in advance for your help. God bless you!!!
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 2 years ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I thank you for your inquiry. I have been practicing SS law full time for 10+ years and look forward to assisting you.
What document does the SSA worker say he needs from your country?
What 'certificate' has an error on it?