Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I need to get a copy of our social security payments

Customer Question
for 2015...
I need to get a copy of our social security payments for 2015
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Social Security
6/9/2015
Social Security Expert: ShawnA, SS Expert, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS , Decades of experience helping clients.. replied 3 years ago
ShawnA
ShawnA, SS Expert, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS , Decades of experience helping clients..
Hello. My specialty is focusing on YOUR Financial needs. Financial Planner/Business Owner for 20 years. CPA,PFS,QFP,GMMA.
That is very easily resolved.
There is a website that you can go and get this information.
It is a secure ss site.
I will post the link as soon as I get it you can also visit a local ss office. They can give you a printout as well.
I'll also offer you a call in case you want to discuss this further or want me to guide you through getting it yourself on the computer
Here is the link;
https://secure.ssa.gov/RIL/SiView.do