Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

Have apply on the 22/may/2015 in edmonton Alberta Canada…

Customer Question
Have apply for ssi on...
Have apply for ssi on the 22/may/2015 in edmonton Alberta Canada my what's next
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Social Security
6/8/2015
Social Security Expert: ShawnA, SS Expert, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS , Decades of experience helping clients.. replied 3 years ago
ShawnA
ShawnA, SS Expert, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS , Decades of experience helping clients..
Hello. My specialty is focusing on YOUR Financial needs. Financial Planner/Business Owner for 20 years. CPA,PFS,QFP,GMMA.
You simply wait and they will contact you if there are any issues and questions.
When you get your first check it may be for more than normal if they are late processing/approving you.
I'll offer you a call.