ShawnA
ShawnA, SS Expert, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS , Decades of experience helping clients..
Experience:  SS Expert, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience helping clients..
15641319

My name is***** and My question is this. My son

Customer Question

My name is***** and My question is this. My son was disabled from birth and I stayed home to care for him . He passed away at age 20 & 1/2 yrs . I tried to work but it was all too much to deal with for me. Since my son's death my husband does not want me to work so I am now a stay at home wife . Is there any benefits that I may be eligible for because I get 0 and only fall under a percentage of my husbands SS .
Thank you ,
Mrs Petit
Category: Social Security
Expert:  ShawnA replied 2 years ago.
Hello. My specialty is focusing on YOUR Financial needs. Financial Planner/Business Owner for 20 years. CPA,PFS,QFP,GMMA.
That depends on the answer to several questions.
I believe the easiest way to handle us will be through a telephone call and I will offer you a call for a low charge of five dollars.
We will speak for as long as necessary to make sure weCover all your options