Social Security

Ask Social Security Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Social Security

I worked in the early 1980's government. One of

Customer Question
I worked in the early...
I worked in the early 1980's for local government. One of my earnings statements says this income was taxed for social security and a few other statements (don't have all of them) do not list this income. Without including this employment, I don't have enough credits for retirement benefits. I don't have the old payment records.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Social Security
6/7/2015
Social Security Expert: ShawnA, SS Expert, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS , Decades of experience helping clients.. replied 2 years ago
ShawnA
ShawnA, SS Expert, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS , Decades of experience helping clients..
Hello. My specialty is focusing on YOUR Financial needs. Financial Planner/Business Owner for 20 years. CPA,PFS,QFP,GMMA.
That's okay because they do.
And as should also have a record.
I'll offer you a call to explain what to do and why you should not worry
ShawnA
ShawnA