Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

What will be my monthly benefit at age 62.

Customer Question
what will be my monthly benefit at age 62.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Social Security
6/5/2015
Social Security Expert: Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney replied 3 years ago
Stephanie O Joy, Esq
Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I thank you for your inquiry. I have been practicing SS law full time for 10+ years and look forward to assisting you.
Do you know what your Full Retirement Age benefit will be if you wait til FRA?
Social Security Expert: ShawnA, SS Expert, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS , Decades of experience helping clients.. replied 3 years ago
ShawnA
ShawnA, SS Expert, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS , Decades of experience helping clients..
Hello. My specialty is focusing on YOUR Financial needs. Financial Planner/Business Owner for 20 years. CPA,PFS,QFP,GMMA.
Every benefit is different based on how long you worked, your earnings, and at what age you take them.
There is a secure SS site that you san see what amounts you will receive depending on your factors:
https://secure.ssa.gov/RIL/SiView.do
I will also send you a call offer because there may be more money that you are entitled to than you know or will appear on that screen.
The call is a mere 5.00 but could get you thousands!!! You may be abkle to collect on something other than your SS at age 62.00