Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

Can the florida wildlife commission ask ss number?

Customer Question
Can the florida wildlife commission...

Can the florida wildlife commission ask for my ss number? Im registering on their site to apply for a permit and theyre asking for my social security number. Naturally this is of a bit of concern to me. Thank you in advance for any information you can give

Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Social Security
6/5/2015
Social Security Expert: ShawnA, SS Expert, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS , Decades of experience helping clients.. replied 3 years ago
ShawnA
ShawnA, SS Expert, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS , Decades of experience helping clients..

Hello. My specialty is focusing on YOUR Financial needs. Financial Planner/Business Owner for 20 years. CPA,PFS,QFP,GMMA.

Yes. They are cross referencing it against criminal records, etc.