Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I make 41000 how much social security will my husband on ssi…

Customer Question
i make 41000 how much...
i make 41000 how much social security will my husband on ssi recieve we live south florida
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Social Security
6/4/2015
Social Security Expert: Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney replied 3 years ago
Stephanie O Joy, Esq
Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I thank you for your inquiry. I have been practicing SS law full time for 10+ years and look forward to assisting you.

Are you saying your husband is on "SSI" presently but is expecting to start receiving Social Security of some kind? When you say "SSI", what are you meaning? What does that stand for?