dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Experience:  37 plus years of SSD practice
29685164

If you were married years and 10 months does that qualify

Customer Question

if you were married for 9 years and 10 months does that qualify as ten calendar years to collect from deceased divorced spouse?
Category: Social Security
Expert:  dylatess replied 2 years ago.
Hello and and thank you for your question. For over 37 years, I have answered questions just like yours. And I look forward to assisting you.
NO I am sorry but it does not as the minimum set time requirement is ten years. Sorry.
I WISH YOU WELL. FOR CUSTOMER QUALITY CONTROL, PLEASE BE SO KIND AS TO RATE MY ANSWER BY CLICKING THREE OR MORE STARS OR SMILES. ANSWERS ARE FOR INFORMATION ONLY AND NO ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP IS FORMED OR IMPLIED.