How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ShawnA Your Own Question
ShawnA, SS Expert, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS , Decades of experience helping clients..
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 2884
Experience:  SS Expert, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience helping clients..
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
ShawnA is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do a person stop an unauthorized agency from receiving

Customer Question

How do a person stop an unauthorized agency from receiving my monthly Social Security Check and issuing out funds of 1/3 of the total received from the federal government. Papers have been filed with the local SSA Administration, on May 5, 2015 and they have been receiving it since 2006. They refused to give the person his check monthly. They received fraudly by an illegal signature of a relative. Plus, they have set-up a car insurance payment for the last two years and the person never owned a vehicle; he uses the public transportation. Now the insurance company is requesting more funds directly from this person.
The local Social Security Office requested that all funds be returned to their office in the May 5, 2015 letter, but the person never received any funds, but $65 weekly of $1,276.00 monthly. Fraudulent Agency - Theresa Swafford, South Central Human Resource Agency, P O Box 638, Fayetteville, TN###-##-#### ***** have received this person's check since 2006. Plus, the car insurance agency - Progressive Hawaii Insurance Company, P O Box 6807, Cleveland, Ohio 44101/ Agent: Dixie Smith Ins. Agency 114 N Main St., Fayetteville, TN 37334 (Insured: Kenneth Hampton). Do we need to file with the Attorney General?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  ShawnA replied 2 years ago.

Hello. My specialty is focusing on YOUR Financial needs. Financial Planner/Business Owner for 20 years. CPA,PFS,QFP,GMMA.

If you would like a telephone call please let me know and I will send the offer.

This sounds like there is "an authorized person" receiving the benefits. No one else (company) can bget the benefits other than the person. I am a bit confused and a call would greatly help (I am EST).

Let me kniow and I will send the offer.

If there IS fraud involved legal action may be required but probably not with the attorney general.