Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I need a copy of my social security award letter

Customer Question
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Social Security
5/28/2015
Social Security Expert: ShawnA, SS Expert, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS , Decades of experience helping clients.. replied 3 years ago
ShawnA
ShawnA, SS Expert, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS , Decades of experience helping clients..
Hello. My specialty is focusing on YOUR Financial needs. Financial Planner/Business Owner for 20 years. CPA,PFS,QFP,GMMA.
Thanks for requesting me. This is very easy to obtain. I will give you the link:
https://secure.ssa.gov/RIL/SiView.do
If you want a call I can walk you through getting it and you will have it within minutes please let me know.
Were you able to get that and do you have it in your hands?
Have you gotten it via the website?
https://secure.ssa.gov/RIL/SiView.do