Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

You did not send the right payment to my bank. You never sent…

Customer Question
You did not send the...
You did not send the right payment to my bank. You never sent my 255.00 my wife DIED and you are playing with me and I am going crazy with the treatment I am receiving from the country I served to keep free.Why are you doing this to me
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Social Security
5/27/2015
Social Security Expert: LawTalk, Attorney replied 3 years ago
LawTalk, Attorney
Good afternoon,
I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.
I believe you think that we are the Social Security Administration and we are not. We are JustAnswer and we answer questions about social security but we do not have access to your social security account information.
You can call the Social Security Office toll-free at 1-***-***-****.
If you have questions about social security that are not specific to your account I would be happy to assist you further---just ask.
Doug