How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask PDtax Your Own Question
PDtax, CPA firm owner
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 4506
Experience:  35 years tax and professional advice in all matters money
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
PDtax is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am already retired and collecting SS. I would like to work

Customer Question

I am already retired and collecting SS. I would like to work part time but do not want to reduce my current check. I am 70 years old. Is there a way to determine how much I can earn or is there a set dollar amount per month/year that is the max I can receive?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  PDtax replied 2 years ago.
Hi from just answer. I'mCustomer and can assist.
You have reached full retirement age (FRA). You can earn all you like and not lose any of your social security benefits.
Thanks for asking at just answer. Positive feedback is appreciated. I'mCustomer

Related Social Security Questions