Social Security

Ask Social Security Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Social Security

Collecting ssdi yrs.. Since 3/13 I have collected $1,200

Customer Question
Collecting ssdi for 4 yrs....
Collecting ssdi for 4 yrs.. Since 3/13 I have collected $1,200 mo. Wages. I went in hospital for aorta replacement surgery on May 1, 2013 have not worked since. Still collecting 1200. Reported as wages but in reality just royalties. Have to respond to SS. What say u for asking a waiver?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Social Security
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/7/2015
Social Security Expert: dylatess, ATTORNEY replied 2 years ago
dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY
Hello and and thank you for your question. For over 37 years, I have answered questions just like yours. And I look forward to assisting you.
Is it wages or royalties? Please explain why you are receiving $1200/mo
dylatess
dylatess
dylatess, ATTORNEY