Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

i have inherited money form a us citizen with a trust. I live…

i have inherited money form...
i have inherited money form a us citizen with a trust. I live in Norway and i have no
valid id for the united states. how do i apply for an taxpayer identification number?
12/1/2014
retirementlawyer
retirementlawyer, Tax Attorney
Hello and welcome.
My name is***** am a Licensed practicing attorney and my goal is to provide you with excellent service today.
YOu would have to go to the IRS.GOV website for a tax id number.
what form would you use?
http://www.irs.gov/Businesses/Small-Businesses-&-Self-Employed/Apply-for-an-Employer-Identification-Number-%28EIN%29-Online
apply using form ss-4
or you can go to the link to apply online.
I am a NY Attorney with over 15 years experience, if you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask.
If satisfied with our service please provide us with positive feedback, thank you
retirementlawyer
retirementlawyer, Tax Attorney