Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

If I feel that my daughters rights are not being met by her…

Customer Question
If I feel that my...
If I feel that my daughter's rights are not being met by her payee, who should I contact?
Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Social Security
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/4/2014
Social Security Expert: Megan C, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 4 years ago
Megan C, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Megan C :

Thank you for your question, my name is Megan and I will be happy to help you today

Megan C :

How are you doing?

Megan C :

If you feel like the representative payee of your daughter is not using funds appropriately you can report this to the office of inspector general (OIG)

Megan C :

Did you have any further questions about this matter?

Megan C :

If no further questions, please rate positive so that I may receive credit for assisting you today. Thanks so much :-)