Social Security

Ask Social Security Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Social Security

can I get a statement of my own life time earning. Diana Campbell

Sisley Signor Van Orden s.s...
can I get a statement of my own life time earning. Diana Campbell Sisley Signor Van Orden s.s. # XXXXX thank you
11/1/2013
Arthur Rubin
Arthur Rubin, Tax Preparer

Arthur Rubin :

Thank you for using Just Answer.

Arthur Rubin :

We are not the Social Security Administration, but you can get a statement from them at any time.

Arthur Rubin :

You can create an online account, with your name, E-mail address, mailing address, and Social Security number, birthdate, and possibly some other verifying information, and then access your statement online.

Arthur Rubin :

Due to budget problems, you can only request a mailed statement if you cannot create an online account, at least according to the web site. You can call 1-800-772-1213 (if the system allows this phone number to be transmitted back to you), or check the information page at http://ssa-custhelp.ssa.gov/app/answers/detail/a_id/463/kw/statement .

Arthur Rubin
Arthur Rubin, Tax Preparer
Arthur Rubin
Arthur Rubin
Arthur Rubin, Tax Preparer