Social Security

Ask social security questions and get answers ASAP

I need a work history immediately from 1983 to present.

Customer Question
Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Social Security
9/11/2013
Social Security Expert: LawTalk, Attorney replied 4 years ago
LawTalk, Attorney

Good afternoon Deborah,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.
|
The demand for "immediate" results is not possible---I'm sorry. While I can certainly explain how to get the information that you need, it is anything but immediate, and there is no method for you, or anyone else, to expedite the process. Social security moves slowly and the process can take as long as 3 to 4 months.

1. Knowing that regardless of when you might want it, that there process cannot be sped up, do you still need an answer as to how to do this?
2. What information have you already found online---I don't want to duplicate any information you already know, nor do I want to disappoint you by explaining things that you already know.

Doug

I'm already aware of the process through SSA.gov so no need to respond further.

I am unable to further assist you in this matter, and I am going to opt out of your question and open this up for other professionals.

Your JustAnswer Account has not been charged for this conversation and your question is being placed back in the question list for other professionals to see, and to respond to. You do not have to stay online for the question to be active. Should another professional pick it up, you should be alerted by email unless you actively disable this feature.

There is no need for you to reply at this time as this may "lock" your question back to me, thus inadvertently delaying other professionals' access to it.

I apologize for any inconvenience and wish you well in your future.

Doug