How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask tax-doc Your Own Question
tax-doc, Tax Preparer
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 637
Experience:  licensed income tax preparer with over 35 yrs of experience
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
tax-doc is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I change direct deposit from one bank to another?...i

Resolved Question:

How do I change direct deposit from one bank to another?...i will thank you for an answer..sincerely, XXXXX XXXXX
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  tax-doc replied 5 years ago.
Hello, Russell, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'll be happy to answer this question for you.You can simply call SS directly and change DD bank info over the phone - 1-800-772-1213 OR online - Just accept actknowledgement and proceed to change info online. Thank you Russell, and if I answered this question please click accept button and provide positive feedback once asked, thank you!
tax-doc and other Social Security Specialists are ready to help you
Expert:  tax-doc replied 5 years ago.
Hello again, it's Michael, and I'm just following up with your social security question from the other day.