How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Stephanie O Joy, Esq Your Own Question
Stephanie O Joy, Esq
Stephanie O Joy, Esq, Soc. Sec. Attorney
Category: Social Security
Satisfied Customers: 13555
Experience:  22+ years legal exp. - 12+ years owning/operating her own SSD Law practice.
Type Your Social Security Question Here...
Stephanie O Joy, Esq is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to change the routing number and bank where I am presently

Resolved Question:

I need to change the routing number and bank where I am presently receiving my social security check. What is the procedure to make this change?
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Social Security
Expert:  Stephanie O Joy, Esq replied 6 years ago.

This is no problem. You can go here to get a password XXXXX telephone/online services, including changing direct deposit information:

And then go here:

If you have problems, for some reason, all 1(NNN) NNN-NNNN

Good luck!

Because I help people like you here, for a living---this is not a hobby for me---I sincerely XXXXX XXXXX abiding by the honor system with regard to Accepting answers, by Clicking your ACCEPT button now. Feel free to follow up after, if you need clarification. An Accept also assures that I can assist you again. A BONUS is a wonderful way to tell the expert her time and effort are appreciated. I wish you the best in your future.
Stephanie O Joy, Esq and other Social Security Specialists are ready to help you