It's simple to get expert Social Security help
Some of the questions and issues aready tackled by the social security Experts on JustAnswer include:
- How do I download my social security W2?
- I am currently receiving SSI Disability benefits, but I have reached the age of 66 and wanted to know if I can start receiving regular SSI benefits.
- My wife and I haven't received our social security statements for the previous year.
- Can my husband give me some of his quarters to increase my SS?
In order to provide the most relevant information for your Social Security questions, a tax expert may ask questions about your financial situation. Before you start your session, you should have the following documents handy:
- Latest statements for all your accounts (e.g., IRAs, 401(K)s, 529s, savings)
- Information about other investments or assets (e.g., stocks, real estate)
- Compensation details (e.g., pay stubs, pensions, Social Security, inheritance)
- Monthly expenses (e.g., credit cards, mortgage/rent, loans)
- Recent tax records
- Estate planning information (e.g., trust, will, life insurance)
With this information, the tax expert should be able to give you the most accurate answers and help you to choose the best strategy for your situation.