Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

It's my phone I am trying to reset my password and keeps…

Customer Question
It's my phone I...

It's my phone I am trying to reset my password ***** keeps saying their sending me a 6 number code but to where?

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Earlier today I forgot my password ***** want the same Facebook profile

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? This will erase the phone's contents, but the Smartphone Expert can walk you through restoring your photos, contacts and other data from a backup (if you have one).

No what back up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm getting frustrated beyond words I want all my friends back

Submitted: 11 days ago.Category: Smartphones
7/11/2018
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 11 days ago
Josh, Technician

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!