Vinod Menon, Customer Service
Experience:  Experience in supporting and using smartphones.
51110040

It's my phone I am trying to reset my password and keeps

Customer Question

It's my phone I am trying to reset my password ***** keeps saying their sending me a 6 number code but to where?
JA: When were you last able to use your phone?
Customer: Earlier today I forgot my password ***** want the same Facebook profile
JA: Have you tried a Factory Reset? This will erase the phone's contents, but the Smartphone Expert can walk you through restoring your photos, contacts and other data from a backup (if you have one).
Customer: No what back up
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I'm getting frustrated beyond words I want all my friends back
Category: Smartphones
Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!