Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

How do you dp. How do you download weber igrill to iphone.

Customer Question
How do you dp ...

How do you dp

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

How do you download weber igrill to iphone

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. When did you last update Weber iGrill?

It is a brand new one

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

How do you download weber igrill to iPhone bluetooth

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Smartphones
7/3/2018
Technician: Michael T,
 replied 1 month ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue. IMPORTANT - If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you DO NOT want remote support, please IGNORE the computer generated prompts and resume chat.

You have to go to the app store on your iphone and download the app

Search Weber iGrill in the app store and its the first item that comes up

Install it and your done

Thanks Mike

Technician: Michael T,
 replied 1 month ago

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for my time today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave, as this is how I am paid by the site. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know and ill be happy to help you more