Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

On my iphone the Orbi app shows "Router Not Found" but when…

Customer Question
On my iphone the...

On my iphone the Orbi app shows "Router Not Found" but when I try to go to setting I can not find Orbi on my network list

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

Yes and my netwok name ia on the list

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

Grey

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Smartphones
6/3/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 2 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.