Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My husband and I have iPhones. I have purchased ICloud

Customer Question
space. He needs more iCloud...
My husband and I have iPhones. I have purchased ICloud space. He needs more iCloud. How can I share with him?
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Smartphones
5/31/2018
Technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about iPhone. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

You can only share with him if you are connected to the same account.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Just send me info about it.
I do not want to call.
Technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago

I know how to put in my iCloud info. But I was told it is not a good idea because then ever email and messsge goes to both phones.
When I put the same iCloud info would both of us get all the emails from that account? How can I put Davids email in withmy email as the iCloud source?
Oh I just saw your message about the same account.