Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Can't fine my I 8 phone can't this fine my phone not work.

Customer Question
Can't fine my I...

Can't fine my I 8 phone can't this fine my phone not work

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

It is iPhone 8 I can give the serial number

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I tried to use the app that is on my i Mac but i can't get to work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Cost

Submitted: 20 days ago.Category: Smartphones
5/31/2018
Technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 20 days ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about lost iphone. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Can you sign into icloud.com?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.