Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Need help for iPhone 7 I’ve been disconnected there times…

Customer Question
Second opinion] Need help for...
Second opinion] Need help for iPhone 7
I’ve been disconnected there times
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Smartphones
My phone is saying that her is a problem with the apple id and password ***** I log in to. The reason is keep loggin in because I’m trying to update apps. I’ve got 44 updates and it won’t do any, not even free ones. It also won’t let me buy apps of buy thing in app
Is anybody there?
Why won’t anyone help?
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/31/2018
Technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Hi, I don’t know what went wrong when I tried to submit my question but I’ve now been charged the $5 and subsequently also the $40 (which I cannot afford). I just need to know what is wrong
I don’t want to be charged any extra