Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My iPhone screen is frozen with a message of

Customer Question
Support.apple.com/iPhone/restoreI am at an airport...
Support.apple.com/iPhone/restoreI am at an airport and need to make calls.
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Smartphones
5/31/2018
Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 2 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Are u still there?
Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 2 months ago

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Do you have any computer like Windows 10/8/7 or Mac OSx? So that we can restore the iphone.

I’m about to board a plane in 15 min
Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 2 months ago

It will take min 20-30 minutes for restoring. Please let me know when you will be available, so that we can proceed further.