Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

How do I develop a password for my phone. Sprint android.

Customer Question
How do I develop...

How do I develop a password ***** my phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Sprint android

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Never developed a password

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Smartphones
5/31/2018
Technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

R