Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

MY SON DIABLED HIS PHONE BY MISTAKE WE HAVE TRYED EVERYTHING…

Customer Question
MY SON DIABLED HIS...

MY SON DIABLED HIS PHONE BY MISTAKE WE HAVE TRYED EVERYTHING TO UNLOCK IT PLEASE ADVISE IT IS AN I PHONE8

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

YESTERDAY HE CHANGED HIS PASSWORD ***** HIS SISTER KEPT MESSING WITH IT BUT HE FORGOT WHAT HE SET IT AT

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO A FACTORY REST

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

PLEASE CONNECT

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Smartphones
5/30/2018
Technician: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 2 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! I will work to provide accurate advice. Give me a minute to read your submission.

If Secure Remote Assistance is offered, please ignore it.

To clarify; is this concerning the stand alone 4/6 digit passcode to unlock the device OR is it the password ***** the Apple ID?