Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I changed the unlock code on my phone and cant get in how…

Customer Question
I changed the unlock...

I changed the unlock code on my phone and cant get in how can I unlock it without losing everything I need

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

A few weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

No I need the information on it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I need help

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Smartphones
I have an LG Stylo 2 phone
when am I going to get an answer?
this wait is getting ridiculous
5/31/2018
Technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

OMMFG!!!!!!!!! my card was charged an additional $23.00 fee!!!!! I did not consent, I didn't even know that you finally responded after so many hours until I saw my bank statement today.
Who do I talk to I am going to report you guys to the BBB. Nothing was done to help me and I want my money back. I received NO help and NO answer to my question!!!