Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I have an apple iphon 7Plus. My home app was synced to a…

Customer Question
I have an apple...

I have an apple iphon 7Plus. My home app was synced to a Honeywell Lyric T6 thermostat. On May22 Honeywell changed their app. Now my Thermostat will not sync with the Thermostat. Honeywell tells me the problem is with my apple home app. is ther anything you can do to help

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your Honeywell printer: wirelessly or by USB?

My printer is not Honeywell, my printer is an Epson. My Honeywell device is a thermostat

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Not Sure but I can check for updates

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Smartphones
5/31/2018
Technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about iPhone. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Have you updated your iOS recently