Smartphones

Connect one-on-one with a verified technician who will answer your question

Vinod Menon, Customer Service

More related answers
All technicians are VERIFIED
My apple id has apparently been disabled?? I have an Iphone
Josh, It Support Specialist
I just realized it this morning just a bit ago. I was trying to download an app on the app store and it said your appleID had been disabled. Then I tried to reupdate my payment method and it told me again my apple id had been disabled. I also tried to restart my phone and no luck … read more
My I phone 6 started speaking out every keystroke I make,
Cris
Cris, technician
My I phone 6 started speaking out every keystroke I make , and then disabled itself after I tried to enter my pass word. Every key needs a double tap to register. … read more
My iPhone is locked, I didnt, how do I do that, no
Expert, technician
my iPhone is locked JA: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID? Customer: I didnt JA: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool? Customer: how do I do that JA: The… read more
It is disabled. Iphone 6. I tried to recover beause i forgot
Samuel White
Samuel White, Owner and Expert Tech
i tried to recover beause i forgot the pass code, but I cannot get the itues app on the computer … read more
My Apple ID was disabled and nothing I do will enable it.
Samuel White
Samuel White, Owner and Expert Tech
My Apple ID was disabled and nothing I do will enable it … read more
My phone is being repaired, my friend loaned me her iPhone
Joe
Joe, Owner Kingsland Auto & Marine Services
Hi John My phone is being repaired, my friend loaned me her iPhone SE but it is disabled as I tried the pin too many times and don't have her Apple ID to restore can you please help me? … read more
My iPhone number is 561/676-645. When i type in my password
John T. F., Apple Consultant
My iPhone number is ***** When i type in my password ***** disables my phone. How do I reset my password ***** my husbands phone ? (This one ) … read more
I was just wonder why my Apple is is all of a sudden not
Harry, technician
I was just wonder why my Apple is is all of a sudden not functioning!! I've tried resetting it to no avail, and now I can't download any apps or make online purchases.....PLEASE HELP ME, confused and … read more
My Apple ID has been disabled. Iphone7 not sure about the
Ashik, Master's Degree
Since yesterday. I had a couple of odd charges on PayPal & I sent an inquiry. Today I was alerted that my iCloud storage needed an upgrade. When I tried to upgrade I received the disabled message … read more
My son bought a used tmobile iphone se that was reset. When
John T. F., Apple Consultant
My son bought a used tmobile iphone se that was reset. When he put the sim card it was working then it died. When charged it is asking for a 4 digit passcode. What should I do. The person we bought it… read more
I have SE i Phone. The google icon has disappeared. It is in
Josh, It Support Specialist
I have SE i Phone. The google icon has disappeared. It is in my settings. When I go to the APP store I see the little cloud pointing down but can not get any response. … read more
One is is disabled and I need to sync and it says to connect
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Computer Technican
one is is disabled and I need to sync and it says to connect to itunn2s. I am connected but need help to finisish … read more
Charge went dead put on charger overnight. Cannot get past
John T. F., Apple Consultant
Charge went dead put on charger overnight. Cannot get past the apple logo? Had a new battery installed and still cannot get past the apple?… read more
What will happen if I try a passcode to an iPhone 5s iOS 8.2/8.3
John T. F., Apple Consultant
What will happen if I try a passcode to an iPhone 5s iOS 8.2/8.3 that has been restarted after the tenth try? It says try again after 15 minutes.....… read more
Just got new 6 yesterday. Was working fine, but now shows phone
John T. F., Apple Consultant
Just got new 6 yesterday. Was working fine, but now shows phone is disabled. Have tried connecting to iTunes, tried a hard reset and nothing.… read more
Is there anyway to get into a iphone 5 that has been put into
John T. F., Apple Consultant
Is there anyway to get into a iphone 5 that has been put into lost mode through the Find My iPhone App?… read more
I have a new iPhone and I tried setting it up a couple of weeks
John T. F., Apple Consultant
I have a new iPhone and I tried setting it up a couple of weeks ago. I cannot remember my passcodes. how do I start over?… read more
I just bought an Iphone 5. I am trying to backup my apps from
John T. F., Apple Consultant
I just bought an Iphone 5. I am trying to backup my apps from my old Iphone and restore them on my new Iphone. I have tried repeatedly to download the newest version if Itunes, but I keep getting the … read more