Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I tried to open my Apple se too many times thi am & it

Customer Question
I tried to open...

I tried to open my Apple se too many times thi am & it disabled it.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Whatever the latest one is I just downloaded

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Other rhan both numerical & words' Nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It"s got a 93% charge on it

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Smartphones
5/30/2018
Technician: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 2 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! I will work to provide accurate advice. Give me a minute to read your submission.

If Secure Remote Assistance is offered, please ignore it.

Can you tell me what version of iPhone you have please?