Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Found i phone still on paid Sprint plan but the phone does…

Customer Question
Found i phone still...

Found i phone still on paid Sprint plan but the phone does not seem to work. I have been charging it for almost an hour. The only button that seems to work is the "volume decrease button. Any ideas?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Not sure what that means.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Just found it about an hour ago, not used in several months.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

This was in the possession of a young man ( I am not) and he apparently lost it till I just found it. That's all for now.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Smartphones
The once lost phone is my property and I am paying for the Sprint plan.
5/30/2018
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 2 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

Is the phone powering up?

No it isnt

Does it have a charge or show it is charging when plugged in?