Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My smart phone runs so low I can barely hear it even when…

Customer Question
My smart phone runs...

My smart phone runs so low I can barely hear it even when it's turned all the way up

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

AppleI'm not sure about the rest of it. It just updated recently

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Its turned all the way up. I don't know what else to try

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Smartphones
5/30/2018
Technician: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 2 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! I will work to provide accurate advice. Give me a minute to read your submission.

If Secure Remote Assistance is offered, please ignore it.

Let's reset iOS settings. This will not remove any personal data but will reset iOS options back to current system defaults. You may have to re-enter passwords for Wi-Fi and other services.

On the device;

tap Settings

tap General

tap Reset

tap Reset All Settings

The device should eventually restart.

Test to see if the issue is resolved.

If you still have concerns, don’t negatively rate my answer, just reply back and let me know. I'll be happy to advise you further. When finished, please give a positive rating so I can be credited for my assistance. You are judging my personal service only (not this website, the price, or your issue) and high ratings assure I remain in good standing.

Thanks and good luck,

Technician: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 1 month ago

do you still need assistance with this issue? I would be glad to help further. Otherwise, if you could please rate to close out this session that would be much appreciated.