Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Phone got disabled. IPhone 5. 5 hours

Customer Question
Phone got disabled Technician's...

Phone got disabled

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

IPhone 5

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

5 hours

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Smartphones
5/30/2018
Technician: ElectronicsPete, Engineer replied 2 months ago
ElectronicsPete
ElectronicsPete, Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

To recover the disabled iPhone, follow the instructions at:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204306

--------------------

Thanks for the opportunity to assist you, your satisfaction is my priority. I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------