Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I have a damaged iPhone and I need to return it to apple,

Customer Question
I have a damaged...

I have a damaged iPhone and I need to return it to apple, but my device will not turn on so I can remove all my data and photos, what can I do to resolve this issue.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

The latest

Technician's Assistant: Did the application come with an uninstaller, either on the installation disc or in the application's folder on your Mac?

No

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Smartphones
5/30/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 2 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.