Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Got a new Apple iPhone on May 27, 2018. Got a message the…

Customer Question
Got a new Apple...

Got a new Apple iPhone on May 27, 2018. Got a message the following day on my phone "ATT Free Msg: Your device requires a new SIM card to use all services. To buy one, pls visit AT&T store or call(###) ###-####to have it shipped. Thks"

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Would like to speak with someone because I am not familiar with all this questions you are asking me. My landline number is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Since I got it. None of my information from my former phone was transferred to this phone. I am very frustrated!!!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't know what to ask anymore

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/30/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 2 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I still need your help

Have you contacted AT&T?

Sorry, call me at(###) ###-####

Have you contacted AT&T?

I have not contacted AT&T yet. Was awaiting for your call.
Will need to wait until tomorrow to go the the AT&T office. They are already closed.

This issue needs to go through AT&T

okay will go to see agent at the AT&T office tomorrow. Thank you.

You're welcome