Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Got a new Apple iPhone on May 27, 2018. Got a message the…

Customer Question
Got a new Apple...

Got a new Apple iPhone on May 27, 2018. Got a message the following day on my phone "ATT Free Msg: Your device requires a new SIM card to use all services. To buy one, pls visit AT&T store or call(###) ###-####to have it shipped. Thks"

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Would like to speak with someone because I am not familiar with all this questions you are asking me. My landline number is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Since I got it. None of my information from my former phone was transferred to this phone. I am very frustrated!!!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't know what to ask anymore

Submitted: 26 days ago.Category: Smartphones
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
5/30/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 26 days ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
I still need your help

Have you contacted AT&T?

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Sorry, call me at(###) ###-####

Have you contacted AT&T?

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
I have not contacted AT&T yet. Was awaiting for your call.
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Will need to wait until tomorrow to go the the AT&T office. They are already closed.

This issue needs to go through AT&T

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
okay will go to see agent at the AT&T office tomorrow. Thank you.

You're welcome