Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Setting up my new Iphone 7 and somehow got the language set…

Customer Question
Setting up my new...

Setting up my new Iphone 7 and somehow got the language set to Italian. How can I change it back to English. I have no access to settings yet

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Dont remember

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Don't know how

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

This is about Iphone 7 . not Mac right

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Smartphones
5/29/2018
Technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about iPhone. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

You can go back in the settings or restart the phone with volume down and power.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.