Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My phone stopped working I must have fallen asleep on it,

Customer Question
when I went to plug...
my phone stopped working I must have fallen asleep on it, when I went to plug it in, nothing. So I opened it up and I guess I was very hot cause it was somewhat wet in side, so I dried it off and then took my hair dryer to it to make sure it was completely dry, still nothing. Is there anything else to be done or is my phone just done too?
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/29/2018
Technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago

That phone is toast. It is time for another phone.