Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I have a apple 6 telephone and a mini table. My GB's are not…

Customer Question
I have a apple...

I have a apple 6 telephone and a mini table. My GB's are not full and I forgot my password ***** get in Icloud. Therefore, I cannot get in to apply more apps. For instance I would like to download a weight watchers app and a cash app. Can you help me get my password ***** change the password.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I have tried several times in a 3 week span.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, I did not know there was a Apple online account reset tool

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not right now

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Smartphones
5/29/2018
Technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.