Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I lost my iphone 6s software when my Imac HD was wiped

Customer Question
I lost my iphone...

I lost my iphone 6s software when my Imac HD was wiped clean. How do I get it back?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iMac? What about your iPhone?

Imac = OSX

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried with your iMac?

None

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Smartphones
5/29/2018
Technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about iPhone. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Please state your question over.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.