Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I can't get my phone to activate my providers phone number.

Customer Question
I can't get my...

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

New phone to me I just obtained the phone

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Have reset and checked with carrier. Carrier tells their end good and that phone needs to be reset

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It's a iPhone

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Smartphones
5/29/2018
Technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 2 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about iPhone. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Is your phone locked to a cerier and is this the carier you are using now?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.