Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

It is with my iPhone;was trying to backup and restore data…

Customer Question
It is with my...

It is with my iPhone;was trying to backup and restore data and apparently taking all day I really need to use the phone now and want to stop the process now

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Im not sure but guess iOS its the iPhone 7plus

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Close to 2hours; went online for help instructions and was sent to iCloud where I followed various steps to manage and delete backup/restoration process but its not working. I saw frightful messages that it can take hours or days to complete sometimes.So please need help with cancelling

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Smartphones
I cannot use my phone right now because it is doing backup
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
hello I repel my problem is how to cancel a protracted backup on my iPhone and get to use my phone again
can't use the phone to contact you right now
how long
wait time how long
5/28/2018
Technician: Richard, Smartphone Specialist replied 2 months ago
Richard, Smartphone Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please which model iPhone you have?

Please let me know