Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Its my alcartel moble phone,its unlock everything else

Customer Question
Its my alcartel moble...

Its my alcartel moble phone,its unlock everything else working but cant ring or receive call

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your Alcatel phone?

Ever since i bought it last week wedsday

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

Telstra simcard,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I got telstra sim in it.my daughter unlock and paid for it on line but forgot the code

Submitted: 28 days ago.Category: Smartphones
5/28/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 27 days ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.