Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I cannot pair my vivoactive device to my iphone. Also my…

Customer Question
I cannot pair my...

I cannot pair my vivoactive device to my iphone. Also my plug in will not be a recognized on my laptop.

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your iPhone?

No idea

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

Do you mean my iphone? Do you mean turn it off then on?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I am not technical so I do not know what questions to ask

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Smartphones
5/27/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 2 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

but I just saw your reply.

Did you try putting the vivo back into pairing mode?